Saturday 8 December 2012

Here is another card I found on Pinterest.  Love this card.  I also found it on Ebay.com selling for $23.99 for 5!  Blimey!

I used a 300gsm card stock for the actual card.  I used a 280gsm silver brushed card for the first mat and layer.  I then used a white 280gsm card for the embossed snowflake piece, the Maddison Window and the Swiss Dots Embossed piece behind the window frame and piece of acetate.

Using the Martha Stewart Fern punch I cut out 25 'branches' using Stampin Up Always Artichoke.  I stick these down with PinFlair silicone.

I then punched four white 'branches' for the top of the card.  I used a thin piece of white and silver ribbon.

I then printed on silk lining paper the greatings of Happy Christmas and Merry new Year - get it merry (hic) new year :)

I had an order for twenty of these lovely cards (nowhere near the high price of the Ebay ones!!), they took a whole week of evenings and a whole weekend.  I was in my element!

I have also made a few extra, so you might be seeing this again soon!

It's Christmas....... silly games, family fun, lots of food and merriment! - can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment