Friday 7 December 2012

 This card is a simple white background with a white card mat and layer which has been embossed by the PaperTrey Ink circles embossing matt.

The card stock is 'Taken with Teal by Stampin' Up', the ink is also taken with teal, Stampin up white and Night of Navy for the controller.  The circles in the background are done using versa mark.

The stamp sets used are by Papertrey Ink.  The original designs also come from the Papertrey Ink Blogg, but are my interpretation.



This card is again Papertrey Ink from there blog.  The card stock is a simple black with SU Crumb cake.  The red circles paper is from a PaperTrey Ink pad.

I even used my Mums sewing machine on this card, quite chuffed really.  not so sure my Mum would be, but at least I am using it.......

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment