Monday 17 December 2012

Saturdays Christmas Crop

Is it me or is everyone just rushing rushing this year.  Work is busy, home life is busy and time running fast.....

This weekend I was out with the girls at the Monthly Stampers 8 with Gone stampin' again (Pali Ali),




Saturday I was at the Wycombe crop - Here is a picture of my desk with Alison (she's working on her Wembley scrap....

As I was'nt meant to be at the crop this weekend, I ended up  playing the role of Mrs Claus to deliver the secret Santa's presents, funny.... photos to follow, once I can get my hands on some!!
















Sunday I was with Sarah in Didcot making a few more Christmas cards for designs you have already seen.  I am working on a design I found on Pinterest and as usual putting my own spin on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment